Standard extended weekend offer starts on Thursdays and lasts till Sundays but there’s an option for it to start on Friday and end on Monday.
Accordingly, we’ve prepared four active days and three nights booked for relaxation by the river. Through this offer you’ll get a chance to learn about Konjic and it’s history, it’s position in Ex Yugoslavia and it’s endless traditions, to feel Neretva’s power through one day rafting trip, to walk the old tobacco smuggling trail and to enjoy in the nature of this area.
- Transportation from Konjic to the village Džajići (if needed)
- Accommodation in hostel Džajića buk ROOMS***
- 3x breakfast in hostel Džajića buk ROOMS***
- 3x lunch with a rich selection of traditional meals
- Dinner by the river, offering a river trout as a meal
- Rafting on Neretva river
- Tito’s bunker visit
- Visit to the Museum of woodcarving
- Hiking along the Tobacco smuggling trail (medium level with start point at 300m above sea level and end point at 1050m above sea level)
- Visit to Boračko lake
- Karaoke and jukebox
- Transportation from the village Džajići to Konjic (if needed)
- Gift CD with the rafting pictures
Price, including VAT, taxes and insurance: 180 EUR per person
If you’re eager for adventure and adrenaline, or if you simply like to explore and see new places, than Neretva canyon is the right place for you.Rafting on this river, during the summer months, takes about 3,5 hours where you can enjoy in 18 kilometers descent down the river, while during the winter months you can use a unique opportunity and enjoy in a pristine beauty of this region by descending down the river for 7 kilometers. The most important thing of every rafting is your safety so we’ve hired experienced and licenced skippers, provided you with a travel insurance and a full water gear you need. We really want you to enjoy and to leave all of your worries at the start point of a rafting trip.
Konjic is the town with rich history, that you can learn through this offer, with untouched nature that you’ll see with us. Visit Boračko lake, hills and sights around Neretva canyon, enjoy in active vacation and get a story to tell to your friends. For the hiking tours you’ll need to have hiking equipment (hiking shoes, sun protective gear, water for the hike and sticks for hiking – if you have used to use the while hiking).
See you on Neretva!
Offer price with VAT: